Sunday, April 25, 2010

Food Inc. & My Ishmeal


The concept of how we are causing everything and we can't really do
anything immediate to counterattack this situation really strikes me
because as soon as I see how all of this is happening I want to do
something about it and stand up but I don't really know how approach
it. I agree on how if we continue living this way it's not gonna lead
us anywhere and we need to change it now before it evolves to much and
were even more stuck. My family agrees with me, but i saw in a sense
like they said well ok that's how it is we can't really do anything
about it and just seemed depressed about the situation.

2 comments:

  1. it anwerded the questions but it needs more detail and to go more in depth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people feel like your family does but, you can make a difference, just by your simple decisions. I didn't believe this either but it is true. You need to go more in depth about what exactly you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete