Thursday, May 20, 2010

Evelyn Glennie: Shows How to Listen

What I will remember from that TED talk is that she really talked to people and showed them how she felt and her way of thinking without being all controversial or attacking any other point of view. and how she talked about music isn't only in hearing but its all 5 senses. That really struck me because its true and i really connected to that. and that always following the rules isn't whats best when it comes to music and doing all the tempos and so on.... When I listened to her it made me feel like I was connected and I suddenly wanted to go up there with her and play :D When she said, "Each person experiences music in their own way," I thought about how everyone likes there own kind of music cause they can relate to it but when I heard her talk I got connected without liking the kind of music.

YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment